For Health Providers
You are here
For health providers
Want to stay in touch with the latest in sexual health? If you’re a health care provider or other health professional working in the area of sexual health in British Columbia, you’ve come to the right place.
Here you’ll find STI Updates – a blog about STIs and other sexual health topics with contributions from clinicians and staff at the BC Centre for Disease Control, and public health and community agency partners. Check back often or subscribe to our blog by RSS feed or email to get regular updates.
- Keep up to date with the latest research and STI/HIV trends
- Learn more about innovative sexual health programs around BC
- Get tips about best practices in clinical care
- Be notified of upcoming events, conferences and training
- Be a contributor! Contact us to share your ideas or to find out more about writing a guest blog post. Sign up for an account and comment on posts - we always welcome your input.
You’ll also find a comprehensive selection of medication handouts and educational resources produced by the BC Centre for Disease Control, and a list of helpful web resources that you can share with your patients.