For health providers
You are here
Help inform a sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections course from PHAC and UBC
May 21, 2021 by Monica Durigon on behalf of the University of British Columbia's Continuing Professional Development program (UBC CPD)
Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) in partnership with The University of British Columbia's Continuing Professional Development program (UBC CPD) are conducting focus groups to inform the development of a new online course on sexually transmitted and & bloodborne Infections (STIBBI) barriers to testing.
They’re recruiting physicians, nurses and people who access STIBBI care from across Canada to share their experiences and ideas for improving education in this area. This will inform the development of a new PHAC & UBC CPD funded online course and curriculum.
If you are interested in participating, complete one of the following focus group recruitment forms:
Physicians and nurse practitioners
- English: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5uvZCUyrsrKJogK
- Français: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_08r7BohMD1mxSC2
- English: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bHMoldW88gOa6Sa
- Français: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4ZTHIri94G68Q7A
- English: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9EU8pIQzr1E84DA
- Français: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ctN8JRM4QK49yCi
If you only have 10 minutes, and still want to help this work, nurses and physicians working in Canada are invited survey below.
Nurse & physician feedback survey
- English: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bQP7PQCPKSV9bym
- Français: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cVct3cJMKm26TLo
Thank you for lending your voice to this important project.
Categories: Events and announcements